What Defines Classic Remodeling
Our Company Model
- Our team is united to achieve one goal – providing you with an exceptional home remodeling experience.
- We take pride in our work and have fun performing it.
- We hold ourselves accountable for what we say and do.
Our Integrated Approach
- Our team assures that materials and workmanship adhere to the highest standards and specifications.
- We consistently monitor all trade partners and suppliers for the highest level of quality control.
- We work with you to carefully locate all electrical and plumbing fixtures; we can even place outlets in cabinets and drawers for easy use with assorted tools.
- We offer low-maintenance exteriors through careful product selection.
- We use pressure treated lumber that is kilned-dried to minimize cracking and shrinkage.
- We sand all decking, siding and exterior trim prior to installation and secure these components exclusively with stainless steel fasteners.
- Our team demands the highest standards for waterproofing, both outside and inside your home; we exceed building code by encapsulating shower pans with a waterproof membrane that runs up the wall.
- We meticulously orchestrate and carefully execute all cabinet details.
- We insist that all granite and other solid surfaces are honed so even the underside is smooth to the touch.
- We plan detailed tile layouts so the final product is balanced and precise.
- We strive to be earth-friendly, engaging in practices like transporting waste to a sorting facility for recycling.
- We install only high performance windows and doors.
- We provide green solutions like tankless water heaters, high-efficiency HVAC, and air-tight foam insulation.
Our Commitment to You
- Our team promotes sustainable building practices and earth friendly options.
- We avail ourselves to you for the duration of your project and beyond.
- We install intricate dust barriers before work starts to protect your belongings and finishes.
- We maintain neat, orderly, and safe jobsites daily.
- We respect the needs and schedules of your household, your pets and your neighbors.
- We leave your home in move-in condition upon completion.